ONLINE SHOPPING POLICIES
MistudioCollection provides the service / products available on this website (the “Site”) to you subject to the following terms:
1. We are based in Cape Town, so any contract to buy Mistudio Collection products will be covered by the laws of South Africa.
2. We have done our best to ensure that all the information on the site is up to date and accurate, but we do not guarantee it is.
3. If anyone hurts themselves or property is damaged or lost because people have used or misused the information on the site or the products sold on the site, then we're not liable under any circumstances. Neither the products nor any information given in the website are intended to, or claim to, diagnose, treat, alter, cure or prevent any skin disease or condition. You use Mistudio Collection products entirely at your own risk. Mistudio Collection uses the strongest possible encryption to protect personal data, but the technologie & the internet isn't 100% secure so you do transmit data at your own risk.
4. As all Mistudio Collection products are made in small batches due to their organic nature and to ensure premium quality, inconsistencies and minor variations will occur from batch to batch. This is entirely normal, and will be accepted by you as the buyer.
5. The products on the site are for your personal use - so please don't resell without asking. If you would like to apply for a wholesale account please send us a mail.
6. We've worked very hard to build Mistudio Collection brand, so you cannot copy the names, logos, trademarks, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs and/or written materials on the Site without prior permission. If you are selling Mistudio Collection products, just get in touch and we'll provide anything you need.
7. We price everything in South African Rand and do not charge VAT, as we are not VAT registered.
8. When you place an order you agree to our very reasonable terms and conditions. We will deliver it so long as it is paid for, in stock and we don't think it is fraudulent.
9. We generally don't accept returns due to the hygienic nature of our products. However if you are unsatisfied with your order in any way, please contact us within 30 days and we will do our best to resolve any issues. We don't issue refunds if a product has been used.
10. Your privacy is very important to us. We will never sell, loan or leave lying around your personal information. We reserve the right to contact you ourselves by e-mail when we deem necessary, including to offer you any personalised information or rewards.
11. We might need to update these terms in the future, so we'll reserve the right to do that and post them here.
Thanks for your understanding.
Mistudio Collection Team